Monday, February 6, 2012

Week # 5

I did not like this article particularly. I hate advertisements on the web, while I'm looking at something. I understand the necessity for advertisements. They are what keeps pretty much everything in business. However, I hate the fact that there are studies and research and tests trying to determine how to make advertising more effective. I definitely feel like this is something we will deal with our whole lives. (advertising I mean) Especially with articles like this that are telling us the viewers that research is being done to try and make us MORE susceptible to advertisements while roaming the internet. They are using things like amount of times visited, new visitors, amount of time spent on site, all things of this nature to try and track your habits. This is all to try and be more effective with advertisements. I HATE THAT FACT!

The read itself wasn't bad, just really don't like advertisements!!

No comments:

Post a Comment